Intellectual Property Rights Disclaimer
All website content, design, illustrations, images, logos, and clips, etc. are the intellectual property owned and licensed by ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk. The website is also protected by copyright laws, and the use of any data, image, or content is strictly prohibited.
Visitors are not allowed to sell, reproduce, publish, modify, upload, display, or distribute any of the content present at ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk, in whole or in part, whether for personal use or for financial gain.
The team at ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk reserves the right to create, update, or modify any information on the website related to content, description, product images, or prices without prior notice. This includes modification of content after the order has been placed; however, if buyers are not satisfied with the products or services, they are liable to return the items as per the Returns and Exchange policy.
Terms of Sale
When an order is placed, the following steps are taken by ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk:
- Personal information of the customer is stored for order processing.
- The financial details of the customer are checked by our merchant provider (We DO NOT process financial transactions on our website and we do not store Debit/Credit card details).
- The item is manufactured.
- The item is shipped in time.
We reserve the right not to process any order for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, website maintenance, material non-availability, payment processing problems, description errors, or in rare cases obnoxious customer behavior or suspicious transactions.
Our prices are subject to change without any prior notice, and we reserve the right to include any discounts or end a promotional offer at any time.
Taxes & Import Duties
Prices at ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk are excluding import duties and any taxes. These are the buyer’s responsibility. Please refer to the Shipping & Delivery section for details.
Links To Other Web Sites
ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk may link to other websites not owned by us. Therefore, we cannot take responsibility for their content, nor should it be implied that those websites are endorsed by us.
Method Of Payment
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in £GBP (or any other agreed currency).”
Visitor Reviews, Ratings, Or Feedback
All comments, ratings/reviews, or suggestions left on the website or sent to us by the visitors are offered in accordance with the use of the website and shall be the property of ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk. We can use this information or our affiliates in any way, and we shall, under no obligation, be liable to pay for any such information or to respond.
By sending us that content, the visitor warrants that:
- They are above 13 years of age.
- Their post is accurate and their own property.
- Use of the content they supply does not violate our terms and conditions and will not cause harm to any person or entity.
- They agree that no comments presented by them on our website will breach any right of any third party, including trademark, copyright, privacy, or other personal or proprietary right(s).
- They agree that no comments submitted by them on our website will be unlawful, abusive, or obscene in nature.
- They shall remain solely responsible for the content left by them.
If you violate these conditions and we do not take any action against you, we are still entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you violate these conditions.
The Different kind of fabric has its own appearance and quality, so we are not responsible for any kind of change due to fabric material and The picture differs slightly from the original because during the shoot, we utilized additional lighting to enhance the product quality.
In case of any query regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at info@ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk.
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering as a User of this ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk website and are not allowed to transact or use this website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on ClaraLeatherJackets.co.uk, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must keep a copy of transaction records, Merchant policies, and rules.